Feld McKay and Donner Solicitors
We believe that when dealing with life's problems or when making important decisions you should deal with a Solicitor and their support staff that you can get to know whether in the office, by phone, email or at court.
Unlike other firms we guarantee that your matter will only be dealt with by one of our partners who will act for you throughout. You will not see Clerks or anybody unqualified, or a different Solicitor on each appointment.
We offer a FREE FIRST APPOINTMENT so you can discuss your case with us before making a decision.
We at Feld McKay Donner in Rochdale are here to help you with...
A high standard in case management, training, & compliance.
We have obtained the prestigious international Law Society practice management standard only awarded to Firms who have met the highest management and customer care standards.
Simply call 01706 645 656... we are here to help you.
Free First Appointment
We offer a free first appointment for you to discuss your case with us before you decide what to do. We understand that you may just wish to discuss the ways forward before you decide what you want to do.
Call 01706 645 656 to book your free first appointment.
Find out more about our Free First Appointment
It is not always easy to get time off work to come and see us so we have appointments available each week after 5pm.
Need an Appointment after work? We can help call 01706 645 656
Will act for you in family and matrimonial cases including divorce and separation, matrimonial financial settlements and disputes, and all aspects of disputes concerning children.
Family and Matrimonial services
Family and Matrimonial
- Free First Appointment
- Fixed Fees for Divorce
- Divorce and Separation
- Matrimonial Financial Settlements
- Separation agreements
- Properties and other assets matters
- Acting for parents in Care proceedings
- Disputes concerning children
- Civil Partnership
Will assist you with all matters concerning Wills and Probate and Estate Planning, acting on sales and purchases and re-mortgages of your property including business properties, and all aspects of Leases.
Wills and Probate services
Wills and Probate
- Making your Will
- What happens there is no Will
- Help with Probate
- Executor or next of kin responsibilities
- What tax is payable and when.
- How to deal with HM Revenue and Customs
- Estate Planning (and saving Inheritance Tax)
Power of Attorney
Power of Attorney
- Preparing and completing your LPA for Finance and Property
- Preparing and completing your LPA for Health and Welfare
- Acting as "Certificate Provider" to validate your LPAs
- Registering your LPAs
- Court of Protection applications